In this course, you will:
• participate effectively in conversations using socially appropriate language
• write 2-3 paragraphs including an introduction, body and conclusion
• identify factual information and infer meaning from print and oral materials
• enhance vocabulary and idiomatic comprehension and usage
• identify and improve grammatical and pronunciation errors
• Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes. Students do a short interview in the first class to confirm level.
• Hours of study do not account for College closures or mid-week start of term dates. Please note there will be no make-up classes for College or Department closures. See important dates for more information.
|Day||Start Time||End Time|
|Monday||6:30 PM||9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:30 PM||9:00 PM|