Corporate Readiness Training: Business Communication Skills
• Networking skills and how to find networking opportunities
• Presentation skills
• Small talk and intercultural communication skills you will need to advance your career in the corporate world.
• leadership strategies to deal with conflict, work effectively in a team
• To communicate your ideas clearly verbally and in writing.
This is a very practical program where you will have lots of opportunity to practice your skills and polish your interview and presentation skills. This program has been based on the highly successful training strategies used in the CRTP program that have been helping professionals find employment for over 16 years. ELLA9801 is a pre-requisite for this course.
Registration in this course will be accepted up to the end of the first week of classes.
To earn the Corporate Readiness Certificate you will have to complete;
• 2 electives from the following list;
If you (or your organization) are interested in this course, please contact us so we can notify you when this course becomes available. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.