Intercultural Communication Skills to Enhance Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace II
In this course participants will;
• Apply tools and strategies to help better understand messages and behaviours that are culturally motivated.
• Apply key intercultural communication skills to a workplace situation.
• Describe and analyze an intercultural interaction.
• Develop cultural knowledge by fostering an informed critical awareness and understanding of cultural differences, similarities and ambiguities.
• Demonstrate curiosity and openness by asking questions and seeking information about others, and understanding the cultural whys behind others’ behaviour.
• Build capacity and skill in shifting frames of references and transcending one’s own perspective in order to work more effectively with others.
• 12 hours online content and assignments
• 1 final course quiz (minimum passing grade 65%)
• 1 comprehensive final assignment
If you (or your organization) are interested in this course, please contact us so we can notify you when this course becomes available. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.