Supervisory Skills in Intercultural Teams
In this course participants will;
• Learn about cultural dimensions in relation to real workplace situations to develop intercultural sensitivity and practical communication skills
• Explore the impact of power imbalances influenced by hierarchy in different cultures and how it can hinder communication
• Develop communication strategies to facilitate meetings with many cultural perspectives
• Give and receive feedback in culturally responsive ways
• Explore the impact of the performance review on people from different cultures
If you (or your organization) are interested in this course, please contact us so we can notify you when this course becomes available. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.