Developing & Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- Understanding the “Operating Context”
- Defining Asset Function and Functional
- Failures Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, FMEA
- Understanding consequences and the application of the RCM Decision Diagram
- Maintenance task identification
- Planning maintenance tasks
- Implementing Preventive Maintenance
- Introducing Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) into the maintenance equation
This course is available through in-class delivery.
Classes are scheduled for May 10 & 11 and May 30 & June 1, 2017. Class time is 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please check your myBVC account to access your classroom location and schedule. If you have not received your myBVC login information, please contact Client Services at 403-410-1400 for assistance.
Fees do not include learning materials. Materials can be purchased online at the Bow Valley College Bookstore
Module 1 - An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management.
Individuals who successfully complete all 8 modules and are members of the Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada can apply for the "Maintenance Management Professional" (MMP) designation from PEMAC. PEMAC is recognized by the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professional (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management.
The MMP program is approved by the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Department, "Achievement in Business Competencies" (Blue Seal) program and for "Continuing Education Unit Credits" by Alberta and Ontario Water/Waste Water Operators.
Normal refund policy is not in effect for this course
Click on an offering and add to cart or call 403.410.1400.
|Day||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|